And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
Christ Presbyterian Church is a new worship community in the Treasure Valley (Boise area) of Idaho. Christ Presbyterian Church chose the name Christ as we unabashedly “put Christ first in all things” and is an Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC).
Where: Center at the Park
When: Sunday mornings at 10:00 am
Worshiping God and living the Word as His disciples
Who We Are
We are people called to:
- Love God
- Proclaim Christ
- Build Disciples
- Serve God’s world
- God’s Word as the authority for faith and life
- Community of Grace
- Bible- based preaching and teaching
- Intergenerational ministries
What We Believe
We believe in:
- the authority of Scripture
- One God, eternally existing in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, true God and true man united in one Person forever; He died on the cross as the sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead on the third day, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father
- the Holy Spirit, who convicts us of sin, draws us to the Savior, empowers and imparts gifts to us for service, instructs and guides us into all truth, and seals us for the day of redemption
- Salvation through faith in Christ alone
- the true Church, composed of all who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ
- the return of Jesus Christ visibly, and bodily to judge the living and the dead
- the proclamation of the gospel throughout the world, making disciples of all nations
This is our abbreviated version of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) denomination’s “Essentials of Our Faith.” We invite you to read the full version by viewing the Essentials of Our Faith PDF on the EPC web site.
How do I get connected?
Please visit our Connection Center just inside the entrance, where our volunteers will answer your questions and, well, get you connected! Or contact us! EVERY hand is needed to serve and to pray!
“For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.”