- We are people called to love God, proclaim Christ, build disciples, and serve God’s world.
- We believe in
- The authority of Scripture.
- One God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and true God and true man united in one Person forever. He died on the cross as the sacrifice for our sons, rose bodily from the dead on the third day, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
- The Holy Spirit, who convicts us of sin, draws us to the Savior, empowers and imparts gifts to us for service, instructs and guides us into all truth, and seals us for the day of redemption.
- Salvation through faith in Christ alone.
- The true Church, composed of all who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ.
- The return of Jesus Christ visibly and bodily to judge the living and the dead.
- The proclamation of the gospel throughout the world making disciples of all nations.
- We are a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) denomination.
- Our belief statements are from the EPC “Essentials of Our Faith” available at http://epc.org/about/distinctives/
and set forth in greater detail in the
Westminster Confession of Faith.